|Tutoring Info - Contact |
|General Testing Information|
|Veterans - Contact|
|Military Tuition Assistance|
|Borrower Title IV Links|
|USA Funds Life Skills|
|US Department of Education|
State Approving Agency for Veterans Education and Training
Department of Veterans Affairs Yellow Ribbon Program
Workforce Investment Act
National Association for Health Professionals
In accordance with the school’s philosophy, Centura Institute is devoted to the following objectives:
• To motivate, educate, and develop students to their maximum potential while enrolled in their chosen field of study.
• To maintain all instruction in a job related environment to ensure graduates have the greatest potential for employment in the occupational fields for which they are trained.
• To offer dedicated and qualified instructors that provide the tools of learning which will enhance each student’s future success.
• To create an atmosphere for learning that is both personal and practical, while in a school that is friendly and informative.
• To establish high standards of education and training in order to maintain corporate satisfaction among the business community for the school’s graduates.
• To enable students to establish independence through successful employment in their chosen career field.
Our Mission Statement
• We help adult students gain the skills and attitudes necessary for meaningful entry level career positions.
• We strive to be responsive to the needs of our students, area businesses, industries and government.
• We are committed to high academic standards in all of our curricular offerings.
• We are dedicated to providing the services that support our students’ efforts to succeed.
Centura Institute - Main Campus
6359 Edgewater Drive
Orlando, FL 32810